Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hey there,

I wish you a very Merry Christmas to you and your family and friends.

I got back to my parents house a few days ago after a 20 hour train ride home. It was the longest amount of time I have ever been on route and I am convincing myself not to make it a habit. I slept most of the trip, but what made the time pass quicker than sleeping the hours away was the friend I made while journey across the country.

I met a guy who snuck on two bottles of Disaronno, which for those of you who may not know what that is it is a sweet kind of Amaretto. The two of us got mildly drunk and conversed about the possibility of the human race one day being micro-chipped at birth. It was a very interesting and frightening topic for us both to explore.

I am glad to be home and having the wonderful feeling of relaxation and not having to be going or doing anything. Just hanging with the Fam listing to christmas music and baking sweets that are being consumed faster than the actual creation of them. I am heading into the city in a couple of days to see my girlfriend and and looking forward to have more relaxation and just to get to see her after being apart for so long.

Christmas for us this year was very simple and I feel as though it was the most enjoyable. I find it strange how insane the holidays can be for some families. There is some ominous pressure set upon people as soon as the snow falls. It is sad how much is purchased and not really appreciated.

Unfortunately I do not have much of an acting update due to my vacation, all I can say is that I need to work on my homework for school and I have been procrastinating for the longest time. There are also a few places that are holding auditions for their summer seasons and I am debating about auditioning in the hopes of employment this summer. I am conflicted due to the fact that I want to book as much film and Tv as possible this summer rather than be in contract the whole time with a theatre show and unable to audition for other things. What should I do?

This isn't much of a post today, I promise they will get more exciting as time where's on and I am back in the spin of things at school. I am stoked to get back and am hoping that my student loan will come through sooner than later.

Thats all for the moment.

Night Abyss

No comments: