Monday, April 25, 2011

Skin

Hey Abyss,

Today is a transitionary day. Meaning its one of those days that I want to move quickly though and just be done. I actually want this week to be a transitionary week, I want it to be Friday.

Granted not as bad as Rebecca Black, but still a sufficient amount.

There is three more weeks left of the tour and I am stoked for that, so I guess I don't necessarily want to breeze through the shows, but I need money and I get paid on Friday..

This weekend was Easter weekend and I couldn't go home because I had to work saturday night and by the time I got off no more busses went. So I spent Easter Sunday sleeping, literally for like 18 hours. When I did decide to wake up I decided to purge myself, figuratively. I cleaned my apartment and washed everything down as well as shaved my head.

I felt clean.

On Friday I went to see a show called When it Rains. It was an awesome new play that was extremely innovative and thought provoking, isn't that an original review, it actually was though. The director used technology as a medium in which I have never seen used before, it almost reminded me of a movie.

Wow, I could never write theatre reviews... Anyway it was awesome and I highly recommend it.

I am still waiting to hear back from NTS, I think I have decided that I am not going to go to Sheridan. It is just not where my heart wants me to be. The more I think about it I know that it is not the place for me.  So I am going to let them know that they can take me off the list.

I hate not being able to make plans for September, I really want to know if I am going to Montreal or not. I would give my left arm to got to NTS, probably wouldn't help my chances as an actor with only one arm but I feel you understand. And if I am not going to NTS in September then I want to be able to let people here know. There are a couple theatre companies interested in me and I want to be able to tell them I am available.. I hate not being able to make plans for September.

Good News: I got the part in Blackbird that I auditioned for! My name is Danny and its a principle role, so I am stoked. This will be my professional film debut! Thus giving me an ACTRA credit as well as hopefully opening some film doors.

I am so grateful to have the opportunity. My parts don't start shooting till later in May, so my goal is to get in peak condition for that time. Starting May first I am going to get a gym membership and get back to pumping some iron as well as taking care of myself. I haven't been eating well and just really stressing out over stuff, so it will good to get some structure back.

I had an audition last week for a new project that is being workshopped, about Sable Island, I am hoping to get involved in it. It seems like an awesome project, really physical and impulsive. I hope things come of that, also there is another TV series shooting here so I am hoping to be submitted for some episodes of that.

Summer is coming and I just want it to be awesome, I just really want to work and get out there as much as possible.

Im off to work my joe job.

Night Abyss


No comments: