Saturday, August 21, 2010

Steeped in Stench Like a Teabag in Water

If that simile wasn't attractive enough for you, I also haven't showered today.

I found out the value of a new contact case. I always forget how long I have my current contact case. The maximum period of time that one should be reusing the case is three months. I am assuming that I have been using mine well beyond that time. So I was sleeping at my friends place last night on a whim and so i went and bought some new solution and with came a BONUS contact case. My eyes feel amazing today :)

Today is showtime. I am feeling alright and have confidence that it will be a good show. I am, more or less, hoping that there will be a larger crowd tonight than expected. I was disappointed last night because I was expecting the local news to show up. They didn't, so no real press coverage for us actors.

Oh, and I have recently become the owner of two kittens. I am picking them up on Sunday.

Audition update: Nothing for a week and a day. Now is about the time something will come about.

Again, Ellen Page if you are reading this please try to make it to the show tonight. It starts at 8pm.

My friend texted me the yesterday morning to inform me that she had a dream about me. The dream was her watching the Scatman video, but I was the Scatman. Which makes sense because now I am the CATman.

For those of you who do not know what the Scatman is and think it is some killer from a horror film, this should clear your mind of those images: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Geiq0FP13uQ&feature=search

Also I came across this Trailer for a new Natalie Portman movie (Natalie Portman is one of my 3) check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jaI1XOB-bs

Thats enough for today, wish me luck.

All the best Abyss

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You were great tonight. I can't tell you how happy I am to have worked with you : )

Anonymous said...

"Scatman" mostly just sounds like a poopy super hero.
You did well, Wayne. Really.
- Abyss

Anonymous said...

You are the sexiest Scatman to ever commandeer my dreams, babes.
Miss you :)

Love, me