Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Apple Hortens; a 4am Joke provided by Colin.

So Abyss,

I have some good and bad news.

First off, I have recently moved all of my belonging into my new apartment as I am currently still living with my roommate. I am basically sleeping on the floor without any of my things here to just be here when him and my friends are here so I have people to hang out with. I know this sounds pathetic but it is true, and I enjoy my friends so why would I leave them early if I don't have too? This is my thought process anyway.

Audition update: Ziltch for the previous ones. Ehh, on a new one that I applied for last night and have yet to find out if they so desire to see my face.

I encompassed the bad news in those two sentences.

This week is quite intense with rehearsals for my performance on Saturday (which Ellen Page should be coming too) and working and such. Hence the reason why I haven't written in a while.

Good News is that I am officially the recipient of the Scholarship to my theatre program! So that makes two years of post secondary education that I have not had to dig in my own pockets to pay for. Yay for other people's money! So I now have plans for September and am excited to start learning -- Hold up... I never thought those words would be spelled by my fingers... This year has to be a developmental year to help me prepare for the good stuff coming up. I am determined that there is good things coming along my conveyor belt of a life. I am stoked to put the pieces together and make something I can be proud of.

I thoroughly hate transitions. I always want my life to be a Star Trek episode. Not for the geeky reasons but for the transporter. I hate drive/walking between places sometimes. I wish you could just hop into a transporter and arrive. Think of the gas money people would save, more than enough to buy a freaking transporter that's for sure. I'm just thinking of the big picture.

Well I am exhausted, and even though it is 6pm I am going to sleep.

G'night Abyss.

No comments: